Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pretty in Pink for Valentine's Day!

I thought I'd do a fun and very PINK Valentine's Day Makeup look!



For the eyes, I used Sephora's pallette (pic below)

I used the light pink on the 1st column (right side) on my lid.
On the outer lid & crease, I used the purples from the 3rd column as well as the dark brown from the 4th column. I also applied the shadows underneath my lower lashes to dramatize the look.

I also mixed in the darker pink color (1st column) on top of the crease area and blended up towards brow.
To highlight the brow and inner corner of my eyes, I used Rimmel's Glam Eyes in color "Glam Ice".

As you all should know...I LOVE THE CAT-EYE LOOK. I used Elf's liquid liner in Black. Then to make the black richer and thicker I used my secret weapon Mac's black shadown in "Carbon".

I also used fake eyelashes that I purchased at a drugstore...they were thick & long and worked fab! ;)


For my lips, I used the Kat Von D lipstick collection


The lipstick color is "Celebutard" and I topped it off with Nars Gloss in "Striptease"


 
For my cheeks, I used a number of things.
First, I brushed Mac's Mineralize Skin Finish in color "Sunny By Nature" all over my face (very lightly).
To define my cheeks I used Mac's Bronzing powder in "Bronze" as well as a brown blush from BH Cosmetics 10Colors Palette for a deeper definition.
Also, from this collection I used a frosty pink above my cheekbones and a pretty pink on the apple of my cheeks.
(The picture really does no justice...the colors look more vibrant in person.)


Overall, for my face foundation, concealer & powder I like to use True Match Foundation in colors "W4 & W6". I mix them because I got some color while I was away in Puerto Rico. Concealer is the trick for that flawless look! I used two today...True Match (liquid) in "W4-5" and Mac's Studio finish concealer in "NC35".
 For powder, I use Mac's Studio Fix in color "NC40". My face is always lighter than my bod which is why I have to use bronzer to warm it up.

That is all! ;P

If you have any questions, please email me at glamgalnyc@yahoo.com

Stay GLAM! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment