Thursday, November 4, 2010

Glam Gal *Before & After*

I thought I'd have some fun today and make MYSELF over! ;D


Here are some 'Before & After" photos and some info on the products I used as well. ;)


* FACE*
Foundation: L'Oreal True Match (Color W4)
Concealer: L'Oreal True Match Concealer (Color light medium W4-5)
Powder: Mac Studio Fix (Color NC40)
Bronzer: Mac Bronzing Powder (Color Bronze)
Blush: Nars (Color Angelika)


*EYES*
Eyeshadow: Nars Duo Shadow (Color Eurydice)
Highlighter (inner corner of eyes and underneath eyebrow): Rimmel's Glam Eyes (Color Glam Ice)
Liquid Eyeliner (for my cat eye effect on top of lash line): Kat Von D's Autographer liner (Color Black Metal Love)
Liner- Cover Girl's Liquilineblast in Black to line the inner rim of my eyes from outter corner to inner of my eye.
My Secret Weapon= Mac Eyeshadow (Color Carbon) * I use this to go over any liquid eyeliner so that it will intensify color and I can also make line thicker and dramatic! ;)
Mascara: Maybelline's Volume Express (Color Very Black) *I've been using this mascara foever...it totally works for my lashes! ;)
Eyebrows: I color mine in for definition and a more fuller look. I use Mac's eyeshadow (Color Expresso)



*LIPS*
Always prep your lips with your favorite chapstick or lip butter!
Lip Liner: L'Oreal Colour Riche (Color Toffee To Be)
Liptstick: Kat Von D's Painted Love Lipsticks Collection (Color Rosary)
Top off with your fav clear lipgloss to make it shine!
***

If you'd like a Glam Makeover, please contact me at glamgalnyc@yahoo.com

Thanks for visiting! ;D




























   

No comments:

Post a Comment