Sunday, August 1, 2010

Where Beauty Meets Entertainment!

I've always loved being in front of the camera ever since I was a little girl, for both pictures and video. I mingled with the idea of being a TV host/Correspondent a couple of years ago when someone approached me about it and I went for it. It was a lot of fun and nerve-wrecking at the same time. I had the pleasure of meeting so many talented souls including celebrities that I have admired along the way!

Here are a some photos of me 'in action'conducting interviews in NY:

Interviewing Actor Harvey Keitel @ The Ministers Movie Premier in NYC

Here with Actor & Brooklyn's own Harvey Keitel

Interviewing Actor/Comedian John Leguizamo

Interviewing Radio Personality J.I. Starr of La Mega 97.9

Interviewing Rapper Jim Jones

Interviewing Director Franc Reyes

Interviewing renowned photographer Antonio Anobile

Here with Times Square Naked Cowboy



@ Latin Urban Hip Hop Festival




@ SI Latin Festival



No comments:

Post a Comment